7.12.2013

Review: Elegant Touch Envy Wraps / Bling - Acid Graffiti & Magenta Shimmers




Hi everyone!  I want to share with you two of the latest Envy Wraps to hit the Elegant Touch US line: Acid Graffiti and Magenta Simmers.  Back in April Elegant Touch released a new false nail collection and designs of nail wraps on the US market that was exclusive at Ulta.  If you haven't heard of Elegant Touch you are missing out!  They actually have been around since 1979 and they have been slamming out some wonderful nail products.  If you need a quick easy way to cover up your nails, check out their products.


Envy Wraps are full nail stickers that help those out who don't have time to do their nails, or if you just can't have the patience to do them.  There are two styles:
  • Envy Wraps have just some sort of nail art type of design on it.
  • Envy Wraps Bling are the 3D effect type of nail art.

In each wrap set you receive 18 wraps (sticker) that you could use on your fingernails or your toes, a mini file buffer, and some instructions if you are unsure how to apply the product.  These are super simple to apply but you need the patience to apply them.


Magenta Simmers is a hot magenta that has an assorted size of rhinestones embedded onto the wrap.  These are so eye catching and add a total spice to your nails.  What I love about these is that there are rhinestones on it!  You don't have to deal with the hassle of trying to remove it off your nail.  All you have to do is just remove the wrap itself.


Acid Graffiti is my ultimate fave on these wraps!  I love a good splatter!  If you hate dealing with the mess of splatter polish this might be for you!  It is so vibrant in colors with neon green, hot pink, and neon purple splashed over a black base.  Just gorgeous!


So here is what I ended up using.  They suggest you still use a base coat before applying the wraps.  So I grabbed my Duri Rejuvacote to use as my base.  A nail clipper to trim the excess material, and their file so I could even out the edges more.  


I decided to mix it up a bit by alternating the wraps.  So I did full nail wraps  on three fingers and cut one diagonally to show that it could be used in other ways.  Sorry for the oil ridges of bumps.  We were heading out but these lasted on my nails for three days without peeling.  I only wore it for three days because I wanted to do something else on my nails.

You can purchase these nail wraps at Ulta for about $6 sum.  These are really worth checking out since Elegant Touch keeps up with some of the latest trends.

So what do you think of these nail wraps?  Have you used an Elegant Touch product before?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a fab weekend!