4.10.2013

Review: Polish Addict - In Bloom

Today I would like to share with you an Indie polish, In Bloom, from the Polish Addict company.  Laura and Crystal, the owners of Polish Addict Nail Color, recently had a sale and I wasn't sure what to grab so I just grabbed one which caught my eye the most.


Polish Addict Nail Color was created by Laura since she has a huge passion for nail polish so she wanted to create her own.  Honestly that is the best reason to create your own items.  I am super proud of her that she did, cause her nail polish collection thus far that she created look simply pretty!



I love mints and teal shaded nail polishes!  So as soon as I saw In Bloom, I had to buy it!  You could order a full size bottle for $9 or a mini bottle for $4, if it is in stock.  I know some see indie polishes expensive, which sometimes it could be, but it also is worth it if you are looking for something unique to add to your nail polish collection.


It is a mint green cream jelly base with a mixture of:

  • Green small round, medium hex, and small square glitters
  • Rose Red hex and square glitter
  • White hex, star, and square glitter
  • Dusty Pink flower shaped glitter
  • Purple large hex, small square and hex, small strips of bars.
  • A square flaky sort of sheet 


You could either use it by itself or layer it over a base color.  It's totally buildable since you don't get a massive glitter bomb, which I find wonderful!

From left to right:

  • One Coat over OPI Mermaid Tears
  • Three Coats by itself
  • Two Coats over Essie Turquois & Caicos

I decided to wear the polish by itself, of course with a top and base coat polish.  I did three coats at first then  I ended adding one more.  In Bloom's formula was a nice smooth and easy to apply to my nails.  It dries fast with two coats, but even with three it still did not take long for it to be dry to touch.

Such a wonderful polish for spring!

I am definitely sold with how wonderful this Indie nail polish from Polish Addict.  You could check out the other kind of polishes they carry as well as their cuticle oil in their shop:

Support small businesses!  <3 

Have you picked up an Indie Polish before?  Have you tried out Polish Addict's Nail Polish before?  What do you think of In Bloom?  

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!