4.29.2013

Review: Ooh La Lacquer - Grosky lil' Beotch


Recently my sweet friend Nastassia, owner of Ooh La Lacquer, sent me over some of her Indie polishes for me to review.  I was so happy when I received it, and was so distracted by the glitter that circulated within the bottle, I put all the other nail polishes I got that day to the side.


So for today I decided to show off to you Grosky lil' Beotch, which is part of her Mean Girl collection.  The above picture are at different angles I took of the bottle.  Look at that glittery yummyness!


What I loved about this Grosky lilBeotch other than the glitters, is that you could build up on this product.  You could either keep piling up on it to achieve the look you want or use just a little bit.  It's totally up to you!



If you want to go for a full opacity look, Nastassia suggests using three coats of it.


Look at those glitters!  Grosky Lil' Beotch is a mixture of aqua blue holographic multi-size hexagon and diamond glitters.  It has a clear base, so that way you could place it over a base color or design of your choice.  It applies very smoothly and isn't a massive glitter bomb.  So like I said you could build up on it to how you would like it to look.  It dries rather quickly as well.

So I have two simple quick & easy nail looks to show you that I did with this glitter goodie.
With this look I used Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Plum Luck as the base on the pointer, middle, and pinky finger.  I took a piece of cosmetic sponge and dabbed it into a droplet of Grosky Lil' Beotch that I placed on a piece of foil.  I then dabbed it onto the lunula section and partially went up on the nail plate.  For the ring finger I used Claire's Mood nail polish Happy Earth, and did one swipe across the whole nail.


For my middle finger, it is also on my thumb which is taken out of the picture lol, I did the same thing as the previous look but I did it over Sephora's Patone Universe Reflecting Pond.  For my index and pinky my base is three coats of OPI Don't Burst My Bubble.  I glided a thin coat of the Grosky Lil' Beotch over it, and  at the tips glided the glitter polish about 2 more times.  

Are you gazing at my ring finger and wondering what do I have on it?  Well its another indie polish made by my friend Nastassia!  More about that later on in a future post.

Nastassia's shop, Ooh La Lacquer, has several other polishes you should check out.  Her Indie polishes are all full sized (15ml/0.5oz) bottles, and only cost $5 each!  Super cheap for an Indie polish right?  I can't wait to show you some of the other ones I received for review.  Make sure to check out my dear friend's shop if you're into nail polish & always wanted some Indie polishes! <3

What do you think of Grosky Lil' Beotch?  Have you bought one of the Ooh La Lacquers before?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!