1.07.2013

Review: BK Glow in the Dark Nail Polish Shade 06

Today I have a wonderful glow in the dark nail polish to show you that you can find at the BornPrettyStore.  It is a BK Candy Colors Fluorescent Neon Luminous Glow in the Dark Nail Polish in shade 06.  The size is 7ml and is basically a mini but trust me this is by far the best glow in the dark nail polish I have used.


Even though the bottle may seem small, this nail polish truly does pack a punch of goodness.


The nail polish was a little sheer, about three coats did the job.  It is a wonderful jelly polish that glided on smoothly. 


Sadly this nail polish does not have any names and just assigned numbers.  I found Shade #06 to be a very bright turquoise color.  It is very eye catching and could seriously send compliments your way.  I would suggest placing a top coat after applying the glow in the dark nail polish.  If not it will feel semi-gritty which may irritate some of you.  

Now for the reveal of how awesome the glow on this polish is!


After it has been recharged from some light this is the glow you get.  How amazing is that?!  The glow power on these are ridiculous!  I went to bed with it glowing woke up 8 hours later with it still glowing!  Well when I looked under the sheets it was.  Not as bright as it was when I went to sleep, but still had some glow to it.  These are by far the best glowing nail polish I have ever tried. 

BornPrettyStore offers nine other shades, and you could see swatches of those on one of my best friend's blog: Very Emily.

The BK Glow in the Dark nail polish cost $2.99 each.  If you buy 10 bottles they would be $2.69 a piece.  You could also use my code "LARJ61" to get a 10% off your purchase!


Oh and by the way I wore this for a week with top and bottom coat, and had no chips even after moving around furniture packing up boxes.  So yay!  Love it really!

Have you tried these nail polishes yet?  What glow in the dark polishes have you tried?  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!