1.16.2013

Review: Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap


Today I have something out of ordinary to share with you.  I received a review box from Influenster that was filled with Palmolive's Fresh Infusions Naturally dish soap.  What I ended up receiving was no sample size.  I received three full sized bottles of the three scents that they carry, which completely surprised me.  I was honestly expecting a small bottle or just one full sized bottle. 
The bottles seem a tad bit more eyecatching than the usual bottle Palmolive has.  It's a slendar cylinder that is 16 fl. oz. each.  The product has a little bit less than some of the other dish soaps.  However I found the print on these to be simple and a tad elegant.  Something I might find as a Bath and Body Works bottle instead of Palmolive.  Come on, you've seen those bottles all shaped the same.  

The three scents that the Fresh Infusions' line carries is (from left to right) Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil.  The design on the bottle matches the color of liquid inside it perfectly.  Can you believe these are only $2.96 at Walmart?  I honestly thought it would cost a bit more say near $5 since how the bottle is designed.  

I found the scents to be very lovely and not really overwhelming what so ever.  Out of all of them I love the scent of Lime Basil.  I think it is because I usually use lime and basil in my dishes.  As for the formula it's wonderful.  You don't need a lot to wash some dishes.  It removes grease easily, and is gentle on the hands.  My husband and I have sensitive skin and our hands didn't dry up easily nor broke out.

Have you tried these yet?  Which scent is your favorite?

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!