11.17.2012

Review: Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection Sparkle Til Morning

So a while ago I picked up another Wet n Wild Limited Edition palettes: Sparkle Til Morning.  I was curious to see what the rave was about with it.  It took me a while though to get it because I kept going back and forth debating if I really wanted it or not.  I eventually made up my mind and did a total FiS moment on it.


I sort of found it funny how everything basically was neutral sort then all of a sudden BAM one blue eyeshadow pan.  I guess it's mostly because I love color!  But of course you don't have to use this palette to do a look.  You could always mix it up to the way you like to do your eye looks.



The 8 pan palettes from Wet n Wild go for $4.99 and if you're lucky you could find them on sale.  Usually drugstores have them for BOGO 1/2 Off, which is how it was when I had bought the Sparkle Til Morning.


The palette has descriptions of what should go where, but if you are comfortable with makeup you could totally rearrange everything to your liking.  On the back of the palette they even show a diagram for those who are not familiar with makeup of where it should go.  Which I honestly find helpful because I get questions sometimes from people:

  • What looks could I do with these eyeshadows?
  • How do you know where to put each color?
So this is very helpful for those just getting into makeup.  I found that it was also wonderful for those who want to explore using more colors in their looks, but not tossing them into a frenzy zone of colors.


These were done over NYX Eyeshadow Base White.  They were difficult for me to capture them perfectly.  Some of them were a bit on the loose softer side, and powdery.  All of it has either shimmer or some frosted sheen to it.  



I basically went down the row when I did these looks.  I found them very easy to blend and there were some fall outs.  But it's not really an issue with a simple clean up with a powder brush.  

Quite overall I found this palette to be nicely pigmented and shimmer frosted goodness for those who love those kind of eyeshadows.

Did you pick up the Sparkle Til Morning?  What is your favorite eyeshadows from Wet n Wild?

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.