11.26.2012

Oh Lazy Nails!

On Friday I ended up changing my nails, and not even sure why.  Just removed the nails I had for Thanksgiving, and I was super wiped from shopping that night.  So I ended up having a lazy moment from being that drained.  

I ended up doing a quick gradient look and placed on a flower water decal that was from a sheet I received from BornPrettyStore.  



Nail Polishes Used:

  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Bandage
  • China Glaze Lemon Fizz
  • Orly Bonder
  • Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
  • NYC New York Color Matte Me Crazy
I swear I love to put a matte top coat over my nails whenever I use a water decal.  It just looks wonderful to me and allows you to see the image better than have it shine.  Maybe it's just me haha.


Here are the water decals I picked from the sheet.  These water nail art decals are just simply easy to use, and not to mention helps you out when you are on a lazy streak or just in a total nail art rut.  

You could see what else was on the sheet:  HERE.  If you haven't checked out BornPrettyStore yet, make sure to do so!  You could find a lot of wonderful nail art supplies there for such a cheap cost, and not to mention FREE SHIPPING worldwide!  Can't get any better than that!  

Here is my 10% off your purchase code that they were so nice to give my viewers:

Were you wiped out completely from the sales?  Did you buy anything for yourself?  

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great week.  Thanks for checking in on my blog!