9.07.2012

Nails done: Lei you down!

So this week I bring to you another Hawaiian based theme.  My focus was the lovely hibiscus and plumeria found around that beautiful tropical island.  It helped give me the time to practice up on my floral more.  I still have a hard time doing them but I would like to believe that I am getting better at it.  I never really liked doing flowers for some reason.  I think it has to do with my non-girly side really.

Random Fact: If you put a flower on your left side of your ear, it means you are taken. If you put it on the right side, you're single and looking.


  • Acrylic Paint
  • Beauty Secrets Base Coat
  • Love & Beauty Peach
  • Sally Girl EH-130
  • China Glaze Lemon Fizz
  • OPI Russian Navy 
  • 10 Professional Nail Lacquer Moonlight
  • China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
  • Nail Glue
After doing these I realized I should write down the names of the polishes as I work with them when it comes to different designs on each fingernail.  That way I don't have to remember what nail polish I used or open up my drawer to get the exact name.  

What nail art do you still find difficult to do?  Is there a design you just do not like doing?