9.15.2012

Accidentally saw the Sunset + Quick Eye Look

Today I will be showing you two looks I did.  One for today and the other one was for Wednesday.  I was messing around with my palettes today, and not even sure how, but I accidentally did a sunset look.  I was going for a more different yellow and red eyeshadow combination look, but guess that wasn't happening.  Because my hands ended up doing a total sunset.  Think of something in your head, executed totally different by your hands.  Happens sometimes with nail art too haha.
After doing the top lid, I decided to add some purple eyeshadow to my bottom lid as well.  I then remembered how much I use to love doing sunset looks on myself.  
Face:
  • Philosophy Hope Oil Free SPF 30 moisturizer
  • Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
  • Smashbox BB Cream Light Medium
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder 
Cheeks:
  • theBalm Frat Boy
Lips:
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lips Smokin' Hot Pink
Eyes:
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Love+
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Tako
  • Sephora Collection Smoky Kohl Eyeliner Keep Black
  • Sephora Collection Long Lasting 12 Hour Eyeliner Black
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Pop of Purple
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original 
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
Oh and I have to say I am loving Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara in Pop of Purple.  It honestly is not overwhelming at all!  

Here is last Wednesday's eye look:
I have Maybelline's Pop of Purple Great Lash mascara on in this picture as well.  As you can see, it isn't overwhelming what so ever.
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum
  • Inglot Cosmetics #322
  • Inglot Cosmetics #321
  • Jordana Cosmetics Easyliner for Eyes Blue Devine
  • Milani Cosmetics Eye Tech Extreme Black
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Pop of Purple
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
So there you have it!  Do you have a favorite brown or black eyeliner you like to use?