8.23.2012

Nails! Waking up to the sunrise!

So last week I was inspired to do sunrise nails.  I have done them before but I always mixed it up with different looks for each nail.  This time I decided I wanted to keep it all the same just to try something different.  Sadly I didn't keep these on that long.  Life of a nail lover!  
I always loved sunrises and sunsets, because they never get old to gaze out.  Just for that little moment I feel relaxed.
Nail Polishes used:
  • Sinful Colors Clementine
  • Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby
  • Revlon Chic
  • Milani Nail Lacquer Chocolate Sprinkles
  • Color Club Top Coat
  • Essie All in One Base Coat
I also used acrylic paint yellow and a Victorian blue.  A simple sponge gradient was what I did for these.
Are you more of a sunset or sunrise person?  Where was your favorite spot to see them?  Do you have a favorite memory to go with it?