7.05.2012

Review: DetClear Bright and Peel


DetClear Bright & Peel is made by a Japanese brand called Meishoku.  It comes in two forms a peeling jelly, and a liquid solution.  They have three different kind of scents:  Mixed Fruit, Mixed Berry, and Neutra.
I have been using these products for over a month now and I have them in both forms.  I have the liquid solution in Mixed Fruit, and the peeling jelly in Mixed Berry.

This is based upon mine and my husband's experience on the product.  Yes he does use these as well time to time.  Remember no one's skin are the same, so others may have different out comes.


After using it for a month now I noticed that my skin seems to be a bit clearer, where it doesn't look so tired.  Blackheads haven't been appearing drastically upon my husband's skin like it normally would.  It helps tone the skin as well.
It gets rid of blackheads (not the deep set kinds), increases your skin's turnover rate (for more healthy new skin), and gets rid of melanin and sebum for brighter looking skin!  It's basically an exfoliating material.  You could use it all over your face, but please avoid your eyes.  I have used this to get rid of the dead skin from my sunburn. 
It is strongly recommended to use this product once a week.
After a long week no makeup on, and washed my face I would do this.
I will be using my husband's hand for the example.
How to use:
  • Make sure to wash your face as you normally do.  And pat dry!
  • Apply two to three pumps to your fingertips.

  •  Smudge all over your face avoiding parts of  your eyes.  Allow it to sit for at least 4 minutes.
  • Begin by rubbing your face gently in a circular motion.  Begin from the inner section of your face and go outwards.
  • You will begin to notice white jelly like particles begin to appear upon your skin.  That's the dead skin and black head within that ick.
  • Wash it off with water.  Pat your face dry.
  • CONTINUE with your usual skincare routine.  
It is very important that you continue with your normal skincare routine because our skin is more tender after we have exfoliated it, and must be protected correctly.  Normally after I am done exfoliating I toss on some sort of mask right after just for that absorption of sweet goodness!
 
As for the cost it honestly varies on where you find it at.  I found mines in a local Japanese store, and it was for $15.98 for it.  I honestly love peeling jelly!  It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft.  The smell isn't really overwhelming, but it smells fruity.  The neutral one I am not sure how it smells so I couldn't say.  Some of the peeling jelly items I have tried have this weird smell to it.  DetClear was one that I actually liked the smell upon.

As for the peeling solution, I squirt some on a cotton ball and rub it upon my skin outwards.  The ick part goes on to the cotton ball and no need of the rubbing mess.  Either version works just as well and I love both of them.

Do you use a peeling jelly or solution?  Have you tried DetClear before?