7.16.2012

Oh nails, Y U SO SHORT?!

So last week I mentioned in my post I mentioned that I had to cut down my nails.  A few have seen these already on my quick shot upon Instagram.  I decided to make an actual post of it. 
It'll take some time to get use to short nails again, but hopefully they speed up in growth like they normally do. 

 Nail Polishes Used:
  • Beauty Secret's for base coat
  • Milani High Speed Fast Dry - White on the Spot
  • Milani Nail Lacquer - A Rose Mylady
  • Milani Nail Lacquer - Mint Candy
  • Stripe Rite - Black
  • Sech Vite fast dry top coat
So after removing the polish from this scene today, I realized my nails need a break.  So a week of no nail polish will be a hard task, but I think they deserve the tender love and care lol.
What's on your nails at the moment?