7.25.2012

Nail Polish: Sinful Colors - Energetic Red

So I bought this awhile back, lol April to be exact, and never mentioned anything about it.  Better late than never right?
Energetic Red was part of their Wow Pop Collection that pictured superhero comic sort of thing.  Supposedly this is also included in their POPtastic Summer collection.

When I first saw the Wow Pop display, not a lot of them caught my eye.  I eventually just grabbed one of them doing the whole "FiS moment" sort of thing.
Sorry for the crappy image.  Didn't feel like painting my nails at the moment.  The shade is more of a bright red firetruck with a hint of orange.  So basically a reddish coral.  It takes about two coats.

If you haven't heard Walgreens is currently having a sale until July 28th for Sinful Colors, which is 99cents.

I understand there are some issues with the product at the moment.  Though I am not happy with what was done, I am pretty sure that they already realized they screwed up.  I am so and so with the issue, mostly because I still enjoy their polishes.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and we all mess up one time or another.