7.17.2012

Nail Polish: Cosmetic Arts (no name)

I have seen Cosmetic Arts products before but I have never picked them up.  You could normally find their products at Ross, which is where I have only seen them at.  The polish goes for $1.99 a bottle.  I suggest if you do head to Ross and you see a shade you want, grab it!  Don't think of "I'll wait til next time," because sometimes that item won't be there no more.

Once again there is no name for this shade at all.  The owner of Cosmetic Arts are the same owner for Color Club, which is Forsythe Cosmetic Group.  Makes sense why there is no name sticker upon it.  It would be really helpful if they did have it though.
Within the bottle, it reminded me of a polish that I have seen before, but never grabbed.  Since at that time, I didn't think it was something I would want.  But like they say "Grab a polish for just incase!"
I love the shape of the bottle, which is what I think draws me into some polishes.
The brush isn't too thin or too thick, nor had any strays.  It applied smoothly upon my nail as well as the nail wheel.  Two coat wonders.  It doesn't give the usual nail polish smell.  It had a sort of sweet scent to it?  Not sure if that made sense, but I have encountered it with a few polishes before, but rarely occurs.  I actually like the scent lol.
The color is more of a dusty light blue shade to me.  I love how this color is!  Reminds me of those days where it is partially cloudy and a little sun is shooting in.  A gloomy sort of day. 
OH BOTTLE!  Y U NO HAVE NAME?!
Do you have any Cosmetic Arts nail polish?