7.11.2012

Double slap those nails! But they're done!

First off I would like to say thank you to all of those who follow or check out my blog.  Greatly appreciate it.  Second off, if you do my tutorials, or I give you inspiration please note it.  So I could check it out.  Lately I found two people who actually took my tutorials changed some words in it, but still copied exactly what I did.  :( That sort of ticked me off.  So like I say "Give credit when due!  If someone inspired you to do something, let it be known!"  Though there are times when great minds think alike, which in case high five to you!  But when it's to a T, yeah...that gets my engines going a bit... 

So sorry about that I had to get it off my chest!

Well I have been doing my nails on and off.  Just haven't really been taking pictures of it.  But they have been done!  I'll post two pictures of what I have done lately.


For both nail work for base was China Glaze Strong Adhesive Base Coat, and top coat was Sech Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.
This one was done last week.  I got inspired to do swipes from a picture I saw a long time ago on Tumblr, but never got around to doing them at all.  It was after doing five other designs that looked like total fail to me.  So I quickly grabbed a bunch of neon polishes and went at it.  The ring finger was suppose to be an acid grunge wash but I decide to take a lot out of it, and throw dots upon it.
Nail Polishes Used:
  • Milani High Speed Nail Lacquer - White on the Spot
  • Color Club - Soft as Cashmere
  • Color Club - Limelight
  • China Glaze - Aquadelic
  • China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy
  • China Glaze - Sun Worshiper 
  • Sinful Colors - Dream On
The next one was yesterday's.  I wanted to do a themed fruit nails but something different, and decided dragon fruit it is.  Have I ever eaten it?  Yes I have.  It does taste pretty good, but it's not something I would buy upon a daily basis. It was a bit out of my comfort zone, since I am not really into doing fruits, but I wanted to give it a shot. 
Nail Polishes Used:
  • Acrylic Paint 
  • Sinful Colors - Folly
  • Milani High Speed Fast Dry - White on the Spot
  • Milani High Speed Fast Dry - Swift Black
I was suppose to do another fruit nail look but later on that night, I ended up burning my hand on an oil splatter.  Mostly the dominant hand :( Stupid splatter guard didn't work.  So I have this ointment to make the healing go by faster.   haha to make matters worse I ended up breaking a nail.  The reason why I find it funny was because that say day I had a dream that I broke a nail.  Had to cut these bad gals down.

Don't you just hate it when you break a nail?   Is there a nail design you do not feel comfortable having on your nails?