6.12.2012

Nail Polish: Essie Mojito Madness

I received this polish from Klout.com and would not be possible without you many followers!  So thank you for making this possible!
I was so excited upon getting one of Essie's summer collection polishes for free.  At first they made it sound like it was more than one, but either way I was happy.  If you know me, you know I love my polishes!
Oh Mojito Madness you are one serious gorgeous lime green color.

I say this would look super nice with some hot fuchsia shade on top of it.  Got to do a nail look with this polish soon. 
I love the formula of Essie nail polishes.  Though sometimes I try to avoid spending $8+ on polishes, they are still worth the grab here and there.
Do you have a favorite Essie polish?  Did you get the Essie perk from Klout?