5.01.2012

Review: Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Lip Colors - Coral-ine, & Purty Persimmon

So for those of you who do not know, I am loving these lipsticks from Wet n Wild!  Their Megalast Lip Color is by far my favorite product from them!  For more shades: Here
I ended up picking these up at K-mart for BOGO1/2 and they were priced at $2.99.  They actually carry a lot more shades, than other places that I have found these at. 

The shades are Purty Persimmon, and Coral-ine.


Coral-ine is a bright coral-orange.  And I have been wanting it since I saw swatches for it.

Purty Persimmon is a bright deep orange-red shade.  Seriously gorgeous color!
These are cheap, and affordable lipsticks that last up to 4 hours.  They have a smooth texture that glides on easily.  The finishes are semi-matte, with a very soft sheen to it, not shimmer.  There is no odd taste or smell to these, which I normally find with not so pricey lipstick items. 
If you have dry lips, you would want to prep your lips with some sort of balm first.

Have you picked these lipsticks up?  What is your favorite shade?

**sorry for the small lip images was in a rush.