5.20.2012

Review: Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Curacao

Today I will be showing you a sample I received from Birchbox, the Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Curacao.
This was the first glitter like eyeliner I have used.  I only use black eyeliners to be honest.  With me, it doesn't hurt to try, and to try something new.

At first I thought it was a sample, but upon research it is not a sample!  It's the actual size that Stila is selling it for $22 sum.  So that was an awesome item to get in my box. 

The applicator tip is a thin and tapered sponge, that has a dull point.  It is easy to maneuver around the curves of your lid, and isn't super floppy like.
Curacao is a sparkling blue with a hint of violet in it.
The eyeliner glides on smoothly with good color payoff.
On the top lid I did it by itself, and the bottom lid I placed it over black eyeliner.  Sorry for it looking messy.  Did these super quick at 2am.  It was just to give you an idea of how it would look on the eyes.
When you remove the eyeliner it does flake, as if it was dried up mascara.  So be careful of it getting into your eyes.
As wonderful as this is, I will more than likely be giving it away since I am more of the black eyeliner type person.  It is still a good eyeliner, its just not for me.  But those who are into glitter, or colorful eyeliner would love this.
Have you tried these sparkle eyeliners yet?