5.01.2012

Nails done? OH YEAH! Check!

So my current nails are a mixture of two tutorials that I came across.
  • My friend Emily had posted a link of Madeline Poole's perfect way to do gradient nails.   
  • I have been seeing saran wrap marble nails a lot lately.  So I figured I would try it.  I used Nailed It's tutorial upon it.

I have to say, I need to practice the brush gradient trick more.  I am so use to the sponge technique to be honest.  I was rushing the gradient since I did these last night.  And the evil "Hi, I am Mr. Urine, and I am going to ruin your nails."  So right when I got to the gradient did it fast, tossed top coats on my nails ran to the bathroom.  So I will be doing these again more than likely.

The saran wrap was really interesting.  It came out neat, and makes me want to do different colors next time with it.

Nail Polish Used:
  • China Glaze Strong Adhesive for base coat
  • Ulta Salon Nail Lacquer Maine Attraction
  • China Glaze Electric Pineapple
  • China Glaze Fast Forward for top coat
Have you tried the tutorials I posted in this article before?