5.21.2012

My Saturday Look

Saturday was a very emotional day for me.  It was my grandfather's birthday, and he would of been 82 years old.  Though how many years have passed it is still something that hits me in so many ways.  That same year I lost my grandmother and grandfather months near each other.  I haven't cried about them since their funeral, and after reflecting how things have changed between my mom's side of the family, it hit me hard.  I miss them both loads.
We went to my mom's house for a bbq, to celebrate my grandfather's birthday.  Upon returning home, I cried as I reflected on the memories I had of them both.  I shut down for the rest of the night.  Just wanting to be alone.  Losing loved ones is never easy.  May they rest in peace.   
Kahit ano nga yare nga dyan yung familia mo para sayo (No matter what happens your family is there for you).  
So here is the look I did for that day:
If you would like to see what is on my nails, you could check it here.
Face:
  • Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
  • Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream
  • theBalm Bahama Mama
  • Maybelline Dream Matte pressed powder
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush
Lips:
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color - Smokin' Hot Pink
Eyes:
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed powder - Tako
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed powder - Dollipop
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed powder - Poison Plum
  • Sleek Makeup iDivine Acid Palette
  • theBalm Nude-tude
  • Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes mascara - black
  • MAC Kohl Smoulder
  • BH Cosmetics Gel Liner Onyx
So there you have it.  Thank you for stopping by and listening to something that was dear to me.  May you all have an easy Monday and wonderful week.