4.03.2012

Review: Milani Cosmetics - Runway Lashes Mascara

In my package of goodies from Milani, there was this mascara tucked away in a bag.  I have been deciding on buying a new mascara, but I don't have to now.
Introducing Milani Cosmetics' newly released mascara Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara.

So recently I finally opened it up, and OMG!
The mascara goes for about $4.99 a tube, and is available at SOME Walmarts at the moment.  The brush was designed to reach every lash and fan it out. 
I love how it doesn't clump up at all.  Nor flake!  When I wear it, I love how my lashes look with it.  Move over old mascara, cause Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes just took your place!
Goodbye old mascara! Hello MILANI!
With it I have done two to three coats of mascara.  Seriously it's gorgeous, and for the price AWESSSOMMEE!
Haven't had issues with smudging when wearing it.  Removal is awesome and not such a hassle like I do with some of the mascaras I have in my kit.  Warm water and soap did the trick.

Thank you Milani for giving me this mascara!  Love it seriously!

Have you picked up this item yet?

Hope you have a wonderful day!