3.29.2012

Review: Milani Cosmetics Haute Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Lipgloss - Flashy

For the look I did today, I picked up a random Milani Cosmetics's Haute Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Lipgloss in my stash, without even looking.  And I ended up grabbing their lipgloss shade Flashy.


Haute Flash is one of their most talked-about new released shades for this season.  They go for $7.49 each, and have 5 different shades currently.
The lipglosses come in a long slender transparent tube, to show the color of the gloss.
It comes with a doe foot sponge applicator.  It actually looks like a small spatula, in which makes it a bit difficult to work with precision when applying it, which isn't really bad since it helps define application a bit more.

When they say "Full Coverage Shimmer" they really mean it!
Flashy is a bright, and bold pop off of a Flamingo Pink shade.  It has a super metallic shimmer to it.  From what I know they have changed the color a bit from their old collection. 


The lipgloss is very pigmented!  They feel really thick almost like a liquid lipstick, but not sticky at all.  Like any lipgloss, they won't last against eating, and drinking.  Other than that they last pretty well on the lips.  It's very moisturizing, even after removal my lips still feel as if it was being moisturized still.  It has a hint of vanilla fragrance from it, and it's not overwhelming at all.
Without Flash Indoors
If you know me, you know I am not into lippies (lip products) really, since I normally go for lip balms instead.  But I honestly did not mind wearing this at all.  I was actually excited wearing it, and how bright it was.  

I am looking forward in opening up the other lipglosses I got from them, and letting you know how I feel about them.

Have you picked up their Haute Flash lipgloss yet?  How do you feel about it?

Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!