3.27.2012

L.o.t.D. - Oh neutral!

Today was one of those days that I felt the need to go neutral.  As much as I love colorful looks, I need to learn to get back into those neutral moments.  Thanks Emi for that! 


Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. - Marcus Aurelius
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - Sin
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
  • BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette - Cool Matte Eyeshadow
  • BH Cosmetics Gel Liner - Onyx
  • MAC Kohl Smoulder
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Face:
  • theBalm - Frat Boy (on cheeks)
  • theBalm - Betty-lou Manizer
  • Make-up Forever HD Microperfecting Primer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation 
All I had on my lips was an EOS lip balm.

Have a wonderful day, and thank you for stopping by!